John Procopio, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Doctor Procopio may be one of the most educated Chiropractors in Indiana!
His belief that health and wellness is a dynamic and ever changing continuum has led him on a path of multiple post-graduate educational pursuits in order to provide the highest quality of health care to his patients. As a former personal trainer, his belief in the value of treating the cause as opposed to just treating the symptoms has been a main stay of his 22 years in practice. In addition to being a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Procopio is also:
- A L.Ac. (Licensed Acupuncturist)
- A CCSP (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician)
- A Certified Lifestyle Counselor in Weight Loss and Stress Management
- Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- A Member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- A Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified in Treatment and Rehabilitation of Carpal Tunnel and other Cumalative Trauma Disorders
- Completing a Diplomate Program for a DABCI (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Internists)
- Student of Deepak Chopra for Mind-Body Medicine and Primordial Sound Meditation
In Dr. Procopio's words:
"The word Doctor is a derivative of a Latin word meaning "to teach". I believe the highest quality of service a physician can give the patient is to help them to get well and teach them to stay well!"